After two weeks of amazing travel, I wearily flew back to Australia (wishing these weren’t virtual air miles) for the final appearance on my Summer Sojourn virtual book tour, promoting my autobiography I’ll Do It Myself. Upon landing at Brisbane Airport and meeting Yvonne Russell from Grow Your Writing Business, my energy was renewed. I had arrived in time for the 10th Anniversary River Festival, with fireworks planned for that night. What better way to wrap up my book tour!
While Yvonne graciously showed me around the city, we discussed virtual book tours, ebooks and secrets for writers. There was even some talk of a second book! Please join us.
Thanks to Yvonne, this tour ends the same way it began: in style! I sincerely thank the ten bloggers who hosted this tour. You made it magical and unforgettable:
- Jody DeVere (Thousand Oaks, California, USA)
- Karla Meachem (Esterhazy, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Mike DeWitt (Scottsdale, Arizona, USA)
- Jacqui Dalling (Southport, Queensland, Australia)
- Susan Reynolds (Sterling, Virginia, USA)
- Karen Putz (Bolingbrook, Illinois, USA)
- Jana Wall (Terre Haute, Indiana, USA)
- Ruth Ellison (Isabella Plains, Australia Capital Territory, Australia)
- Emma Magnago-Prime (Cleveland, United Kingdom)
- Yvonne Russell (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
I also thank my readers for following along on my tour and offering your support. And, I look forward to getting to know the new faces I met along the way. Thank you.
My Ferrari 360 Spyder now goes into the shop for a tune-up and I take the weekend off to recover from the jetlag. But, I will be well rested in time for Readers’ Café on Wednesday, September 5th, at 4pm (pacific time) precisely. Hope you can join us.
Have a great long weekend and thank you!If you enjoyed this post, consider buying me a cafe mocha. Thanks kindly.