And for my next adventure…presenting at the South by Southwest (SXSW) Conference in Austin, Texas, in March 2011!
I submitted my speaker’s proposal in early July. Because SXSW is a community-driven event, acceptance of my proposal is determined by three factors:
- 30% by SXSW staff,
- 40% by the Advisory Board – a group of industry professionals from across the US and around the world,
- 30% by you, my loyal readers and fans!
Voting is now open until Friday, August 27, 2010, at 11:59pm central time. To vote, you’ll need to create a account (name, email and password). (The Panel Picker interface is experiencing a few hiccups today. Please persist!)
Any comments on my proposed topic "The Untapped iPad Market: Is Your Site POUR?" are greatly appreciated so that I can prepare a rockin’ presentation! If you’d like to provide feedback but not create an account, feel free to leave your comments in the comment section below. Although your vote would be appreciated.
How can you help?
- Create an account and vote for my proposal. (While there please lend a vote to my friends Sheila Scarborough, Becky McCray, Liz Strauss and Terry Starbucker.)
- Spread the word on Twitter and Facebook.
- If you receive this post in your inbox, please forward it appropriate colleagues and friends.
Hopefully I will be off to Austin in March…
(This post was drafted on my iPad while waiting in the dentist office. I’m lovin’ it!)If you enjoyed this post, consider buying me a chai tea latte. Thanks kindly.