Iâ€™d like to welcome attendees of the Plain Talk Conference held today in Alexandria, Virginia.
Thank you for the opportunity to share my experiences about â€œLiving with Cerebral Palsy in the Web 2.0 Eraâ€.
Iâ€™ve put together a short list of my favourite blog posts to offer as a starting point in exploring blogs:
- Don’t believe everything you read, write your own truth
- Making it as an entrepreneur – 3 important lessons
- Climbing unimaginable heights to zip above Robson Square
- Can’t is a four-letter word
- Verbal communication – More than the written spoken aloud
- Ten tips for communicating with people with disabilities
And a few of the bloggers with disabilities or with loved ones with disabilities whom I follow include:
- Deaf mom Karen Putz shares her world
- Ricky Buchanan may be confined to bed, but she isnâ€™t done living
- Norman Perrin advocates for his adult daughter with cerebral palsy
- Disability consultant Dave Hingsburger provides another perspective on living with a disability
- Leslie Kammerdiener chronicles her sonâ€™s journey after being critically injured in Afghanistan
Finally, in case youâ€™re wondering, hereâ€™s how I added talking captions to my PowerPoint presentation.
Thanks again for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe to my blog posts via email.If you enjoyed this post, consider buying me a cafe mocha. Thanks kindly.