Click on image to enlargeIf you enjoyed this post, consider buying me a cafe mocha. Thanks kindly.
Glenda Watson Hyatt shares her experiences living with cerebral palsy to motivate and inspire others to think about how they perceive their own situation and their own world around them. She does all this by typing with only her left thumb!
Read Glenda's Book - available in paperback and on the Kindle!
- From Speech Impairment to Motivational Speaker: How I Create My Talking PowerPoint Presentations
- Seated in Empowerment: The Back Story
- Every Life Should Be Blessed with a Little Buddy
- Life: Living It As It Comes, All Connected
- Finding Joy Again After Losing My Faith
Don’t miss the next post!
4 More Ways to Connect with Glenda:
Search the Blog:
Do It Myself Blog by Glenda Watson Hyatt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.