With countless demands on your time, remembering to visit your favourite blog to read the latest posts doesn’t need to be on your to-do list.
Below are five ways to keep up with me and my blog posts. Choose your preferred method(s):
- Via Email: Don’t miss a blog post. Sign up in the box in the upper right corner to receive posts in your email inbox. How cool is that!
- Via RSS: Add the Do It Myself Blog RSS feed to your preferred reader.
- On Alltop: Be sure to add this blog to your own MyAlltop. My blog is listed as Glenda Watson Hyatt under the Cerebral Palsy category and as Do It Myself Blog under the Disability category.
- On Twitter: To keep up to date with my daily happenings, thoughts and tidbits, follow me at @GlendaWH. Twitter is my usual online hang-out.
- On Facebook: Even though I have a Facebook presence, I am there more to connect with people than to toss the vampire, build my own farm, or test my music IQ. If you befriend me, please mention that you came via my blog. Simply saying we have 197 friends in common will likely be ignored. If you prefer reading blogs via Facebook, follow Do It Myself Blog on NetworkedBlogs
Of course, you are also most welcome to visit this blog whenever you like! Whichever is easiest for you!If you enjoyed this post, consider buying me a cafe mocha. Thanks kindly.