During Michelle Vandepas’ Amazon Bootcamp, which I highly recommend for Amazon authors trying to increase their Amazon Best Sellers Rank, she shared behind-the-scene ways to increase our booksâ€™ exposure on Amazon. One such way is to create lists (through Listmania) and to include our book at the bottom of the list, creating an internal link to our book page, which Amazon likes.
In light of recent remarks by a presidential candidate, I just had to compile this list entitled â€œA Binder of Inspiring Women Living with Disabilitiesâ€
- Joni: An Unforgettable Story by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Barefoot Water Skiing, From Weekend Warrior to Competitor by Karen Putz
- Helen Keller, Public Speaker: Sightless But Seen, Deaf But Heard (Great American Orators) by Lois J. Einhorn
- My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist’s Personal Journey by Jill Bolte Taylor
- Out of the Blue: One Woman’s Story of Stroke, Love, and Survival by Bonnie Sherr Klein
- The Way I See It, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition by Temple Grandin
- Breath: A Lifetime in the Rhythm of an Iron Lung: A Memoir by Martha Mason
- Still I Will Praise by Renee Bondi
- Model Patient by Karen Duffy
- And, of course…I’ll Do It Myself by Glenda Watson Hyatt
Feel free to share your recommendations for books in the comment section below. Iâ€™d love to compile a second binder full of inspiring and powerful women living with disabilities, all kinds of disabilities.
Happy reading!If you enjoyed this post, consider buying me a cafe mocha. Thanks kindly.